Lisa Bentson is the former CEO and Chief Visionary Officer of Leads Club, an international business networking organization that was founded in 1978.
Today Lisa uses her 35+ years of experience and expertise to help people who are starting their own businesses as well as those who want to take their existing businesses to the next level.
“Lisa is an absolute delightful to work with and I look forward to our time together. She is knowledgeable and professional with a heart for her teams and clients. Getting to know Lisa would be an asset to anyone." Michelle Bergquist Founder and CEO, Connected Women of Influence
What would you do for the rest of your life:
• If money was not an issue?
• If success was imminent?
• If fear was not a consideration?
As a Certified Mindful Coach, Lisa assists people and teams who are going through transitions or seeking assistance as they manage change and reach for their goals.
“Lisa is a jewel of inspiration, wisdom and compassion. She is one of the more thoughtful and supportive people I know. Because of her consistent caring, willingness to listen, and ability to foster change, I wholeheartedly recommend Lisa as a coach for anyone ready for personal or professional growth.” Billie Francis, Founder and CEO Guiding Mindful Change
Lisa is a sought-after speaker for business and professional groups where she shares her passion for relationship marketing.
“Lisa is an accomplished and knowledgeable speaker who never fails to inform and inspire her audiences.” Judith Balian, CCO Excoveries
Lisa has always had a passion for civic and community organizations and has generously volunteered her time throughout her career. A partial list of her volunteer activities:
• Recently served on the board of the Professional Coaches Alliance.
• Currently a Certified Mentor for the greater Portland chapter of SCORE, a resource partner of the Small Business Association (SBA).
• Member of the Oregon state board of the League of Women Voters, an organization that supports the protection and expansion of voting rights in the U.S.
• An advocate for Greyhound Rescue which places former racing dogs in loving homes.
“Thank you for your services, the valuable perspectives you have offered, especially during our organizational migration over the past year. Also thank you for your major contributions in helping our board become more effective and organized.” Professional Coaches Alliance President Tom Teague.